School Policies & Inspections
Excellent educational provision extends beyond the classroom. Excellent teaching is a must; but excellent support behind the scenes is also essential.
To ensure our children are safe and the school reflects best working practices, all school policies are regularly reviewed and updated.
As a result, in our last three inspections, with the most recent being in July 2022, Castle Court School received the highest possible accolades: “Excellent” for the last whole school inspection and “Fully Compliant” for the regulatory inspection, this is the highest possible standard for a school to achieve.
If you have any questions regarding this report, please email Andy Pilkingon, the Head at [email protected].
- Admission Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour, Discipline and Exclusion Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Complaints Procedures
- Curriculum Statement for Parents
- Ethos and Aims
- Health and Safety (General Statement)
- First Aid Policy
- Governors and Staff List
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Learning Development and SEND Policy
- Managing Allegations Procedures
- Parents' Handbook
- Privacy Notice
- Risk Assessment Policy
- RSE Policy
- Trips and Educational Visits
- Whistleblowing Policy
Related StoriesAll Stories