1) To offer our students a wide range of sporting experiences, both during lessons and extra-curricular activities, in order that all children engage in and enjoy sport, whilst gaining lifelong skills and values.
2) To provide an extensive fixture list across all of the major sports, promoting a high standard of competition (visit http://www.castlecourtsport.com).
The school aims to provide pupils with the best possible environment that will enable them to reach their full potential and appreciate the value of “Sport for All” and “Sport for Life”. Our focus is always educational rather than purely result orientated.
Our facilities include several sports pitches, an outdoor heated swimming pool, full sized astroturf, sports hall, dance studio and further extensive grounds for cross country. Through partnership with Canford School, we utilise their indoor pool and boat house.
Many of our pupils go on to County, National and International honours in different sports and we are proud to play a part in their success.
2018 – 2019 Honours and Success
- U12 Girls Hockey IAPS National Finalists
- U11 Girls Hockey County Finalists
- U11 Boys Football IFSA National Finalists
- U8-U13 Biathlon National Finalists at Crystal Palace
- U11 IAPS Mixed Badminton Finalists
- Indoor Rowing Competitions, new CC records set
- U11 Boys Hickey Dorset Champions
- Year 7 Netball Country Finalists
- Year 8 Boys Rugby Dorset and Bath Development Player Programme
- U11 Girls Indoor Cricket County Finalists
- U8-U13 National Schools Biathle at Leweston
- U11 Cricket County Cup Finalists
- U13 Cricket County Cup Finalists
- U11 and U13 IAPS Sailing National Finals
- Sports Scholarships Awarded : 1 x Bryanston and 3 x Canford