1) To offer our students a wide range of sporting experiences, both during lessons and extra-curricular activities, in order that all children engage in and enjoy sport, whilst gaining lifelong skills and values.
2) To provide an extensive fixture list across all of the major sports, promoting a high standard of competition (visit http://www.castlecourtsport.com).
The school aims to provide pupils with the best possible environment that will enable them to reach their full potential and appreciate the value of “Sport for All” and “Sport for Life”. Our focus is always educational rather than purely result orientated.
Our facilities include several sports pitches, an outdoor heated swimming pool, full sized astroturf, sports hall, dance studio and further extensive grounds for cross country. Through partnership with Canford School, we utilise their indoor pool and boat house.
Many of our pupils go on to County, National and International honours in different sports and we are proud to play a part in their success.
2017 – 2018 Honours and Success
- IAPS Girls Hockey National Finals
- IAPS Swimming National Finals
- IAPS Tennis National Finals
- IAPS Sailing National Finals
- Biathlon National Schools Finals
- ISFA Football National Finals
- Hockey Dorset Champions.
- County Cricket Cup Finals
- Hardball Pairs Cricket Cup Finals
- Swimming County Finals.
- National Biathle Championships
- Tennis County Cup Championships
- National Open Tennis Tournament
- Bressuire International Tennis Tournament
- Sports Scholarships Awarded to Millfield, Canford, Bryanston, Clayesmore